SARO DOG TRAINING TERMS OF ENROLLMENT
- Perfect Dog Plan, (“Program”)
- How to train dogs without the use of treats – Video Lesson
- Puppy Training 101-All You Need To Know To Get Started With Your Puppy (“Program”)
- Dog Training Using Play and Praise Instead of Treats Or Force (“Program”)
The programs are delivered online and include various video programs about dog training, dog psychology, and dog care. You will gain access to this support via a private online community, so you can connect with other dog owners at your level and receive strategic, high-level guidance when you need it.
- Immediate access to our private community, weekly coaching calls with Saro, and the program portal
- Weekly Group Coaching Call with Saro – Perfect Dog Plan, (“Program”) only
- Access to your private Facebook community where you’ll receive support and guidance from your certified coach Saro and the accountability of your teammates and fellow like-minded dog owners and dog lovers
- Video Modules to supplement your live dog training and mentoring calls.
We are committed to providing all participants with a positive experience. Thus, Saro Dog Training may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based, or digital without refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if:
- you become disruptive or difficult to work with;
- you fail to follow the program guidelines; or,
- you impair the participation of our instructors or participants in our program(s).
- Program education and information is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice, tailored to any individual.
- All materials, procedures, policies, and standards, all teaching manuals, all teaching aids, all supplements, and the like that have been or will be made available by Saro Dog Training or its designated facilitators, or any other source, oral or written, are for personal use in or in conjunction with this training program only.
- Program content is for personal use only, and may not be sold, recorded, videotaped, shared, taught, given away, or otherwise divulged without the express written consent of the Company or its designated agent.
- The information contained in the program material is strictly for educational purposes Therefore if you wish to apply the ideas contained in this material, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any program materials.
- Usernames and passwords may not be shared with any third parties.
- Any violation of the Company’s policies regarding content usage shall result in the immediate termination of your enrollment without refund.
- Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe any Program- participants or the Saro Dog Training’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights;
- that any Confidential Information shared by Programs participants or any representative of Saro Dog Training is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
- that all materials and information provided to you by Saro Dog Training are confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
- the reproduction, distribution, and sale of these materials by anyone but Saro Dog Training is strictly prohibited;
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph Saro Dog Training and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
- While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence
3 .Refund policy
We have a “No Refund” policy. No refunds will be granted at any time, or for any reason.
- The license granted herein does not grant you any right, title, or interest, at law or in equity, in or to any of Saro Dog Training’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, copyrighted material, or and derivative uses thereof or, the name or images of Saro Dog Training, trade secrets or other rights or intellectual property of any kind, except as provided by said license. Further, such license applies only to those Program Materials designated herein.
- You shall not represent to others, or conduct yourself in any manner that might indicate to others, that you possess any other legal or equitable rights in our Program Material, Trademarks, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, or other rights or intellectual property of any kind other than by virtue of the license granted hereunder.
- You may not modify the Program Material or create any derivative work of the Program Material or its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to translations. You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of the Program Material. You may not reproduce the database portion or create any tables or reports relating to the Program Material.
- You may not copy any part of the Program Material except to the extent that licensed use. Saro Dog Training shall have the non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide right and license to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, physical attributes, endorsement, and any typed, written, oral, and video submissions in any fashion, for any commercial purpose, including but not limited, and in connection with, the promotion, sale, and distribution of the Program and on all brand identifications, promotional material, publicity, sales, advertising, newspaper, magazine, radio, television, photography, video, cinema, animation, Internet, social media, podcasts, streaming and similar media presently existing or that may exist in the future, in connection with the creation, introduction, marketing, distribution, sale and advertising of the Program. The company will always reach out to you via email for permission to use your full name.
5. Lifetime Access
Just as you are learning more and improving your life with your dog, so are we! And you benefit from that symbiotic relationship for the lifetime of the program. Each year, as the program is updated and expanded, you learn those new strategies and can fold them into your dog’s life.
We are committed to creating success ripples throughout the world and your wins are our wins! To help make sure, that you are always growing and carrying your message further, we share everything that we learn along the way of our journey too!
6. Client agreements
- Training a dog is hard work! While Saro Dog Training’s programs provide you with the framework you need to be successful as a dog owner as possible, you still need to show up and do the work.
- This is not a “done for you” service nor is it a “magic bullet” that will create a perfect dog overnight. This is a map to follow but, you have to put one foot in front of the other on your own. It doesn’t matter how much work you put in each day. What matters most is that you are consistent. By joining this program you agree to follow the Saro Dog Training system and consistently put in the work on the schedule and volume that best fits you and your life.
- By joining this program, you agree to reach out and ask for help when you need it. And, if you don’t get the answer you needed (or wanted), you continue to ask until you are able to get unstuck and move forward. We are dedicated to your success, and we are here to help each step of the way
7. Dispute Resolutions
- All disputes arising under or concerning this Agreement are to be submitted to binding arbitration, in Vancouver, British Columbia, to be resolved in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
- You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
Have fun with your dog!